RETURNS POLICY AND INSTRUCTIONS
We want you to be completely satisfied with your online purchase. If you change your mind for any reason, we’ll gladly accept a return of any full priced item subject to the following conditions:
We offer a store credit or refund for the total amount paid (excluding the shipping for the item) if your return is within our below policy:
- All returns for change of mind must be returned within 14 days of receiving the items.
- If 14 days have passed, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or store credit unless the item is deemed faulty.
If you have purchased using AfterPay, unfortunately we do not offer refund, only a store credit will be issued.
- We will exchange or offer a store credit on SALE ITEMS, but strictly NO REFUNDS on sale items unless deemed faulty.
You have 14 days to return your items/s in original unworn, re-sellable condition, with tags attached and original receipt.
If your item is faulty please contact us directly. The purchase price will be refunded to you using the original payment method once we have received the returned item.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to advise of your intent to return your item. In your email include your the following:
- Your contact details
- Description of the item being returned
- Order number and reason for return.
- We will then contact you with an RA - return number.
When we have received your item/s they will be checked to make sure they meet the conditions above.
Once checked, you will receive a refund or store credit for the purchase price (excluding original shipping cost).
Nothing in this clause is intended to exclude any of your statutory rights as a consumer under Australian Consumer Law. All requests for refund/credit will be addressed in accordance with Australian/New Zealand Consumer Law.
Yogi Peace Club products are warranted against manufacturer’s defect (from date of purchase) for:
- 6 months for yoga mats
- 30 days for apparel
- 30 days for accessories
What’s not covered:
- Deterioration as a result of misuse
- Overexposure to extreme heat or yoga mats being left in cars
- Damage caused by negligence, misuse or alteration of products
- Damage caused by wetting non-waterproof products