HOW TO CLEAN YOUR YOGA MAT
We recommend following these care instructions for your Yogi Peace Club Yoga Mat.
Use these tips for your mat and it will last longer.
Regular cleaning of your yoga mat is also important to maintain hygiene and prevent the buildup of sweat and bacteria.
You can clean your mat with a damp cloth after each use.
Here are our recommendations:
• Never leave your mat in a hot car, direct sunlight, or place on hot surfaces for long periods of time.
• We recommend hand washing in cold water.
• Quick clean - Wipe with a damp cloth using water or spray with water after a vigorous yoga practice.
• Avoid cleaning with essential oils, sprays or cleaning chemicals - just use cold water.
• Hang out to dry in the shade. Do not put in the dryer.
• Roll up with design on the outside to avoid creasing.
• Cleaning sprays often contain oils and chemicals that could affect your mat so please avoid using these.
• Avoid the use of any essential oils, body lotions or moisturiser on your skin immediately prior to using your mat. Yogi Peace Club Deluxe mats have an open cell structure on the mat surface, which can absorb these oils and then stain. This will not typically affect the use of the mat, only the appearance.