COVID 19 UPDATE from Yogi Peace Club
COVID-19 and how we are working differently
Things are certainly feeling a bit strange at the moment with the current Covid 19 Pandemic. In a world that is constantly changing it feels like every day is different.
During this time of uncertainty, the safety and wellbeing of our online customers and staff is our number one priority. Being a small family business we have the flexibility to make changes. My husband and I are working around the clock to ensure that the Yogi Peace Club family, which includes YOU, remain as safe as possible during this time.
We have put in place a number of added pre-cautionary measures.
We’ve listed these below in the hope they will answer some of your questions.
1. The only staff currently working at the YPC office / Warehouse is myself and my husband. We are isolating at home and our limiting outings, except for beach walks and surfing. Yoga is certainly at home!
2. The YPC Beautiful staff are currently working from home to limit exposure.
3. Online orders and Post is only handled by us and we are using gloves and hand sanitiser at all times.
4. We are same day shipping to ensure your order arrives quickly as possible.
5. Please note Australia Post is struggling with the volume of orders so you might have to wait a couple of extra days.
6. We are not shipping international orders at this stage due to the delays, however will commence once life returns to normal.
7. You can request contactless delivery on all items when you place your order.
We will do our absolute best to get your order to you on time and in full. We have been so busy and we are running low on stock.
We have another shipment of yoga mats and blocks arriving May 20th. We are taking pre-orders on the new mats. Please contact via email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to place an order for items out of stock.
Thanks so much for your support at this time.
Much Love and Namaste,