Vegan Recipes made with Local Torquay Love
We love collaborating with other local brands and businesses from Torquay. And this week we had the opportunity to make some delicious Vegan recipes with another Torquay business My Beach Kitchen, with our new Vegan protein powders.
We launched our latest collaboration with Nude Nutrition last week and introduced two new Vegan protein powders, Yogi Cacao and Yogi Vanilla. These protein powders have been flying out and our customers are raving about the creamy, nutritious vegan flavours.
We wanted to share some wonderful vegan recipes from my friend Kel from My Beach Kitchen as there are so many recipes you can make with these protein powders. Kel from My Beach Kitchen prepares meals from scratch, using fresh healthy ingredients. Her philosophy is not just about eating healthy, she feels that it is about more than just quality foods and getting an adequate amount of nutrients; it is about taking time to enjoy the moment, enjoy the meal and spend more time with the people we love and the friends who enrich our lives.
For todays recipes we will be using the Vanilla flavour. Here is a little bit of information about the protein.
The Yogi Vegan Protein Powder is easily digestible, non-bloating, with a full amino acid profile. This premium blend of Pea Protein Isolate and Rice Protein Isolate is low in carbohydrates, low in sugar, and low in saturated fat. Sweetened by nature and not by refined sugar. It’s the ideal protein to help keep you satisfied at all times during the day.
• Perfectly balanced protein to help with muscle recovery
• Delicious Vanilla creamy taste with natural Vanilla
• Refined sugar free, sweetened by nature
• Easily digestible and non-bloating
• Helps you stay fuller for longer + satisfies your hunger
• Full of branched chain amino acids (BCAAs)
• Nutrient dense and packed full of antioxidants
• Low in saturated fat and carbohydrates
• Vegetarian and Vegan friendly
• Naturally free from dairy, soy and gluten
Please enjoy our delicious recipes by My Beach Kitchen. Click here to learn more about this gorgeous Torquay business.
Choc Raspberry Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl
½ cup NUDE Vanilla Protein Powder
2 frozen ripe bananas
¼ cup raspberries
1 heaped TBSP peanut butter
1 TBSP chia seeds
1 TBSP flax seeds
1 TBSP raw cacao powder
1 tps maple syrup (optional)
1 cup non dairy milk
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. If you freeze the bananas first for a creamier consistency.
- Add favourite toppings, fruits, nuts, coconut and enjoy.
Dark Chocolate Hemp Energy Bites
4 TBSP NUDE Vanilla Protein Powder
1 cup of packed pitted dates
2 cups raw walnuts
6 TBSP raw cacao powder
3 TBSP raw hemp seeds
¼ tsb sea salt
3 TBSP creamy almond butter
1 TBSP melted coconut oil
- Add dates to a food processor and pulse/mix until small bites remain or a ball forms. Spatula out and set aside.
- Add walnuts to the food processor and pulse into a fine meal. Then add cacao powder, NUDE protein powder, hemp seeds and sea salt. Pulse a few more times to combine. (Don't over mix or the walnuts will turn into butter.)
- Add the dates back in along with the almond butter and melted coconut oil (optional). Mix/pulse to combine. The result should be a moist dough-like mixture. If too wet, add a bit more cacao powder or hemp seeds.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes. Then scoop out rounded Tablespoon amounts and carefully form into balls. The dough will be somewhat fragile, so use the warmth of your hands to gently form/roll them into balls. There should be about 20 energy bites total.
- Roll in extra hemp seeds or cacao powder (optional). Note: The bites get a fudgy, sticky outer texture when rolled in cacao powder - which I liked. But for less sticky energy bites, stick with hemp seeds!
- Store leftovers in a well-sealed container in the refrigerator up to 1 week or in the freezer up to 1 month.
No Bake NUDE Protein Bars
¾ cup NUDE Protein Powder
4 TBSP NUDE Vanilla Protein Powder
1/2 cup of almond butter, plus 2 TBSP for spread
4 TBSP unsweetened almond milk
90ml maple syrup
1 ½ TBSP coconut oil
¾ cup coconut flour
2 TBSP cacao powder
- Line a 20cm square baking tin with baking powder.
- Combine the almond butter, almond milk, maple syrup and coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl and heat for 60-90 seconds until warmed through. Make sure to mix thoroughly.
- Into the same bowl, add the Nude protein powder, coconut flour and cacao powder. Again mix thoroughly.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared tin and pat down to flatten.
- Place in the freezer for 1 hour to set. Remove and cut into squares. They will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for a month.
- Spread with extra almond butter and add your toppings of choice such as coconut, quinoa puffs, dried blueberries, rose petals, pumpkin seeds, etc.
We hope you love Kel's recipes and beautiful photos. Good luck making them! If you want to shop the protein powders we have a bundle with free shipping available. Click here to shop now.